Forest City Punk Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

June 16 - HOT WATER MUSIC w/ The Flatliners, Black Lungs - Music Hall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SummerCa

June 16 - HOT WATER MUSIC w/ The Flatliners, Black Lungs - Music Hall Empty
PostSubject: June 16 - HOT WATER MUSIC w/ The Flatliners, Black Lungs - Music Hall   June 16 - HOT WATER MUSIC w/ The Flatliners, Black Lungs - Music Hall I_icon_minitime14/6/2011, 9:32 pm

THURSDAY JUNE 16TH

HOT WATER MUSIC

with special guests

THE FLATLINERS (Fat Wreck Chords)

BLACK LUNGS (Dine Alone / Wade MaNeil of Alexisonfire)

$20 Adv. Doors@8:00PM. Licensed/All Ages.
Advance tickets available at D-Tox, Grooves Records, Tequila Rose, and online at

London Music Hall - 185 Queens Ave - London, ON
Back to top Go down
ADMIN GOD
Admin
ADMIN GOD

PostSubject: Re: June 16 - HOT WATER MUSIC w/ The Flatliners, Black Lungs - Music Hall   June 16 - HOT WATER MUSIC w/ The Flatliners, Black Lungs - Music Hall I_icon_minitime15/6/2011, 3:48 am

Hey, I changed the date of the event for ya. Sorry that this formatting is confusing, I am running it all off of a free server and made the template for the website in about 3 hours with little to no knowledge of html/css scripting. We're doing the best we can. Haha. If you ever need anything edited that you can't figure out how to do yourself shoot me a PM on here or an email at haileyedge@hotmail.com and I'll try to fix it as quick as possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fcpr.canadian-forum.com
teenager17
Mosh-Guard Hugger
teenager17

PostSubject: Re: June 16 - HOT WATER MUSIC w/ The Flatliners, Black Lungs - Music Hall   June 16 - HOT WATER MUSIC w/ The Flatliners, Black Lungs - Music Hall I_icon_minitime24/6/2011, 5:13 pm

What did everyone think? I thought it was a great show and an amazing lineup, I like going to a show from the start and enjoying all the bands. This was the 4th time I saw the Black Lungs play and they were amazing. Wade's a great guy...I've met him at 3 out of the 4 Black Lungs shows I've been to and he actually remembered me! I think we can all agree that their new songs (comprising the whole set list) are way heavier than what's on their first album. Wade told me that their new album is probably coming out this September. I think they're better than Alexisonfire, though feel free to disagree. I would definitely see any of these bands again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 16 - HOT WATER MUSIC w/ The Flatliners, Black Lungs - Music Hall   June 16 - HOT WATER MUSIC w/ The Flatliners, Black Lungs - Music Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June 16 - HOT WATER MUSIC w/ The Flatliners, Black Lungs - Music Hall
Page 1 of 1