Forest City Punk Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is your favourite place to eat in London?

Go down 
+9
moonshine
kiki
DANNYKIDD
nicktbm
LukeMacDonald
robinhood
Matty Cusick Rules
Hailey Edge
ourownwar
13 posters
AuthorMessage
ourownwar
Circle Pit
ourownwar

Where is your favourite place to eat in London? Empty
PostSubject: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime14/6/2011, 11:49 pm

mines Harry's Open Kitchen
457 Wharncliffe Road South
http://www.restaurantica.com/on/london/harrys-open-kitchen/23004121/
Back to top Go down
Hailey Edge
Former Juggalette
Hailey Edge

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime15/6/2011, 3:57 am

Zen Gardens frakking rules but it's kind of expensive.

Veg Out is a quite obvious favorite of mine.

Finally, there is always the wonderful falafel from Mr. Shwarma which is always open till at least 3am.

YUMMY THREAD!! <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hailey.edge
Matty Cusick Rules
Awkward Pogo
Matty Cusick Rules

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime15/6/2011, 11:10 am

my own feces!
Back to top Go down
http://themattycusickrules.bandcamp.com/
Rachelle

PostSubject: Yum Yums   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime19/6/2011, 10:08 pm

There's this wonderful Vietnamese place close to the greyhound station, the tom yum soup is phenomenal with tofu and such! Spicy spicy, be careful! I have no idea what the name of the place is though. I'll repost when I do. Though it would make for a wonderful adventure to try and find it! Smile
Back to top Go down
robinhood
Mosh-Guard Hugger
robinhood

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime20/6/2011, 12:03 am

Rachelle wrote:
There's this wonderful Vietnamese place close to the greyhound station, the tom yum soup is phenomenal with tofu and such! Spicy spicy, be careful! I have no idea what the name of the place is though. I'll repost when I do. Though it would make for a wonderful adventure to try and find it! Smile

ben tan, its so good, but the owner is a cunt. my favorite place to eat is black friars
Back to top Go down
http://robinhoodandthegoldenpizza.tumblr.com
LukeMacDonald
Awkward Pogo
LukeMacDonald

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime23/6/2011, 2:13 am

The shwarma place on Richmond is great, and the really good dinner next to the rub and tug on Oxford.
I'm aweful at remembering names.
Back to top Go down
Hailey Edge
Former Juggalette
Hailey Edge

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime23/6/2011, 2:05 pm

LukeMacDonald wrote:
The shwarma place on Richmond is great, and the really good dinner next to the rub and tug on Oxford.
I'm aweful at remembering names.

Yes Mr. Shwarma!! Haha. At 3am there is nothing better than their falafel... Mostly because nothing else is open, unless you consider Little Caesars eatable. :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hailey.edge
nicktbm
Awkward Pogo
nicktbm

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime23/6/2011, 3:49 pm

So many good places, The Church Key, The Works, The Braywick Bistro, Black Friars, and the BEST place is The Only On King by far. For Beers Gambrinus is all you need!
Back to top Go down
robinhood
Mosh-Guard Hugger
robinhood

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime24/6/2011, 12:17 am

nicktbm wrote:
So many good places, The Church Key, The Works, The Braywick Bistro, Black Friars, and the BEST place is The Only On King by far. For Beers Gambrinus is all you need!

the only is amazing. i wish i cold afford to eat there more, ive only been once but it was one of the best meals iv ever had.
Back to top Go down
http://robinhoodandthegoldenpizza.tumblr.com
teenager

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime24/6/2011, 4:58 pm

Both Sammy's Souvlakis near the corner of Richmond and Oxford
Back to top Go down
DANNYKIDD
Awkward Pogo
DANNYKIDD

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime24/6/2011, 10:17 pm

Mr Shawarma! 3 am, $5 for Falafel and Pop, fucking yes.
Back to top Go down
kiki
Awkward Pogo
kiki

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime26/6/2011, 10:33 pm

Any place that has butter chicken, I had it for the first time a few months ago. I fell in love!!

And honestly one of my faves is any hot dog vendor. Street meat is delicous!! Wink
Back to top Go down
moonshine
Mosh-Guard Hugger
moonshine

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime19/7/2011, 8:42 pm

where can i go for a stupid cheap breakfast?
like 3 bucks for eggs home fries and a coffee?
I don't really care about quality
Back to top Go down
Matty Cusick Rules
Awkward Pogo
Matty Cusick Rules

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime22/7/2011, 12:13 am

Matty Cusick Rules wrote:
my own feces!
it's super ponx how the "admin" or whatever changed this.
Back to top Go down
http://themattycusickrules.bandcamp.com/
intergalactic_
Mosh-Guard Hugger
intergalactic_

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime8/8/2011, 10:21 am

I don't think I've eaten at so many restaurants as I have since I moved here. Bertoli's (sp?), Zen Gardens, Massey's Fine Indian Cuisine, Mythic Grill. Man, so many places. My favorite though is Prince Albert's. Anytime I have friends visit I bring them there. I love the diner feel and I've been a few times late enough at night and they're playing old epitaph ponx rock.

Someone recommend me a good place for cheap pho!
Back to top Go down
Radio Delete
Awkward Pogo

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime11/8/2011, 1:00 pm

Quynh Nhi - Vietnamese/Thai
Aubegre Du Petit Prince - French
Tru Taco - El Salvadoran
Budapest - Hungarian

The list goes on..

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Radio-Delete/79877822657
whippetscrounge
Awkward Pogo
whippetscrounge

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime11/8/2011, 8:29 pm

Shiki (Wellington, south of Wilkins)
Thai Taste (Dundas and Lyle)
Barakat (Richmond and Albert)
TG's Addis Ababa (Dundas and Maitland)

And I used to love a place called El Pinolero, but I heard that it is closed now.

Back to top Go down
emmerdaves
Awkward Pogo
emmerdaves

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime26/8/2011, 3:10 pm

kings inn diner. so good for breakfast all day.... mmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is your favourite place to eat in London?   Where is your favourite place to eat in London? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1