Forest City Punk Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic The Gathering

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hailey Edge
Former Juggalette
Hailey Edge

Magic The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Magic The Gathering   Magic The Gathering I_icon_minitime29/7/2011, 5:25 pm

If anyone still plays or at the least still has cards, I would like to challenge them to a duel. Maybe if there is enough of us even a multi-way. I'm thinking magic tournament in the park, any takers?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hailey.edge
ourownwar
Circle Pit
ourownwar

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering   Magic The Gathering I_icon_minitime29/7/2011, 5:48 pm

i prefer the gathering of the juggalos! ps the juggalo thread is locked and you cant post in it.
Back to top Go down
Hailey Edge
Former Juggalette
Hailey Edge

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering   Magic The Gathering I_icon_minitime31/7/2011, 4:00 pm

Magic the Gathering of Juggalos. Fire Water Air and Dirt, featuring the legendary magnets, how do they work!?!

Also, pretty sure I fixed the Juggalo Joint, can't have it locked!! Don't want the Juggalos to think we're locking them out of the sceneee yoo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hailey.edge
intergalactic_
Mosh-Guard Hugger
intergalactic_

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering   Magic The Gathering I_icon_minitime2/8/2011, 3:33 pm

I dig on Magic the Gathering but haven't had cards for awhile now. This thread makes me think I should maybe build up a deck and take you up on your challenge.
Back to top Go down
emmerdaves
Awkward Pogo
emmerdaves

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering   Magic The Gathering I_icon_minitime26/8/2011, 3:33 pm

I don't play magic. But i just started playing Dungeons and Dragons. it's really interesting.
Back to top Go down
intergalactic_
Mosh-Guard Hugger
intergalactic_

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering   Magic The Gathering I_icon_minitime26/8/2011, 3:35 pm

D&D rules. What race/class do you play?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering   Magic The Gathering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic The Gathering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forest City Punk Rock :: Support Your Local Scene :: Random Thought-
Jump to: