Forest City Punk Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radio Delete/Stay Home 7" Fundraiser Raffle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ourownwar
Circle Pit
ourownwar

Radio Delete/Stay Home 7" Fundraiser Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Radio Delete/Stay Home 7" Fundraiser Raffle   Radio Delete/Stay Home 7" Fundraiser Raffle I_icon_minitime10/8/2011, 9:41 pm

Radio Delete, Stay Home, and The Dude Ranch will be selling a total of 50 raffle tickets from now until the night of Oct 7th. You can buy your ticket off members of either band or at the dude ranch until they sell out. The winning ticket will be selected at the Cobra Skulls show at the dude ranch oct 7th. We are selling tickets for $5 and you have a 1/50 chance of winning unless you buy more than one Razz items include 12"s. 7"s, CDs, Shirts Beer Coozies, Stickers, Buttons, Posters. all items can be viewed here!

https://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/theduderanch/raffle/

thanks to BTMI!, Sidekicks, Chris Cresswell, The Biters, and Chisel records for donating items
Back to top Go down
Hailey Edge
Former Juggalette
Hailey Edge

PostSubject: Re: Radio Delete/Stay Home 7" Fundraiser Raffle   Radio Delete/Stay Home 7" Fundraiser Raffle I_icon_minitime11/8/2011, 5:18 am

Freakin' Sweet!!
At first I thought you only won one thing, but now that I see it's everything I may have to invest a good $20 on it!! Haha. Really great idea guys, good luck making all the money you need. <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hailey.edge
Radio Delete
Awkward Pogo

PostSubject: Re: Radio Delete/Stay Home 7" Fundraiser Raffle   Radio Delete/Stay Home 7" Fundraiser Raffle I_icon_minitime11/8/2011, 12:56 pm

Such a great idea Dustin! The prize is epic. We're really excited to release the single with you guys. As I've mentionned to you last week, I will hand number all those singles! ;D

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Radio-Delete/79877822657
ourownwar
Circle Pit
ourownwar

PostSubject: Re: Radio Delete/Stay Home 7" Fundraiser Raffle   Radio Delete/Stay Home 7" Fundraiser Raffle I_icon_minitime29/8/2011, 9:26 am

tickets are going quickly!!

also 2 more 7"'s have been added and 3 more cds!!!

get your tickets ASAP
Back to top Go down
johnnyburma
Mosh-Guard Hugger
johnnyburma

PostSubject: Re: Radio Delete/Stay Home 7" Fundraiser Raffle   Radio Delete/Stay Home 7" Fundraiser Raffle I_icon_minitime31/8/2011, 4:20 pm

I've sold 12 tickets so far!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radio Delete/Stay Home 7" Fundraiser Raffle   Radio Delete/Stay Home 7" Fundraiser Raffle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radio Delete/Stay Home 7" Fundraiser Raffle
Page 1 of 1